Thursday, March 02, 2006

Random Notes

I have been so busy I haven't read or heard any news. However yesterday people were talking of tapes of a video conference that Bush "participated" in. I wouldn't say people were shocked here but they were disgusted...And Angry. I wanted to check it out and so read the New York Times story. From that one learns hey no big deal, nothing new here and the awful Democrats are going to capitalize on this nothingness. I'm looking for News and read that awful accounting! They should be ashamed of themselves. I finally got the story elsewhere.

I spent well over an hour yesterday getting the rental car. That place was a mess. We rented an economy car but they gave us all they had.... a Trailblazer....at the cost of an economy car. The thing is huge. I took off and of course proceeded to get lost.It didn't help that I didn't know how to adjust the seat and steering wheel so was barely able to reach the pedals etc as I drove.

I did an interview with Jeff Coates of the Urban Conservancy last night. I'll have more on that later and this is one you must hear.

Today I am meeting with 3 people and it is the day I drive out to the 9th Ward. So watch for Alot tonight and tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be safe, Scout.

You are doing the angels' work.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oy tena. i wish those angels would take a superdome size shit on this administration. cantcha just visualize that one? hooha!

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hungry.

Teddy

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home